You are invited to join this cross-disciplinary event, addressing challenges and advances in Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) research and showcasing over-arching research being undertaken in this field across the disciplines of environmental sciences, life sciences and engineering.
This half-day event is open and free to attend for researchers, policy makers, interested industry representatives and members of the public.
Commencing at 12pm with a networking lunch and poster displays, presentations will be delivered by experts across the AMR field.
Registration is open.
- Dr William Gaze, European Centre for Environment and Human Health, University of Exeter
- Professor Jamie Hobbs, Department of Physics and Astronomy, University of Sheffield
- Dr Robin Howe, Public Health Wales, National Health Service
- Professor Adrian Mulholland, School of Chemistry, University of Bristol
- Professor Elizabeth Wellington, School of Life Sciences, University of Warwick
Further information about the event.